YES, ANOTHER VIDEO

So, I made another Video.... I'm so sorry. I also sang here because my friend Maura made me do it


Here is my video!!


So, there it it! COMMENT, LIKE, AND FOLLOW!

Books mentioned:
White Space by Ilsa J. Bick
Panic by Lauren Oliver
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
Great by Sara Benincasa
Cruel Beauty by Rosemund Hodge
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
Elusion by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam
How To Love by Katie Cotugno

Book not mentioned cause I'm an idiot:
Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepard

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex

3 comments:

  1. GREAT looks like it's going to be so cool! I read THE GREAT GATSBY in Englsih class about a year and a half ago, and I heard it's sort of a retelling of sorts, so it's cool there's a retelling happening! And CRUEL BEAUTY looks fabulous. I've heard loads of nice things about HOW TO LOVE, as well.

    THE COLLECTOR bookmarks are so awesome!

    My Stacking the Shelves post!

    ♥Jessica(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete