Top Ten Tuesday

                                               
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 

This week's topic is Ten Authors who deserve more recognition. Oh, I have a ton.

1. Victoria Scott- Have you read her books? They rip out your heart and give them to Dante Walker

2. Mindee Arnett- She who ruined my life. Stupid Eli and Dusty

3, Katie Mcgarry_ I love her!

4. Avery Olive- Her book made me sob and she is awesome!

5. Brooklyn Skye- My first NA read, I love her and her book

6. Cheyanne Young- Brilliant!

7. Krissi Dallas- Her books are awesome!!

8. Kendare Blake- I have yet to find her instant edit talisman

9. Aprilynne Pike- I loved Earthbound and ALL THE FEELS

10. Brandy Nacole- SHE MADE ME SHIP AN ANGEL AND VAMPIRE

So that's it!!

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment