MY FIRST VIDEO

AHHH, HELLO DEARIES! So today I decided to do a video of my TBR list and what I just finished reading! I'm excited for ya'll to see it! So here is my face and awkwardness!





I'm sorry for the crappy picture and audio! So like the video, comment and Follow me!!


Books mentioned:
The Liberator by Victoria Scott
The Corollaria by Courtney Lyn Batten
Uniquely Unwelcome by Brandy Nacole
Broken Faith by Brandy Nacole
Avalon by Mindee Arnett
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
Scorched by Mari Mancusi
Wake by Amanda Hocking
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
Bitter End by Jennifer Brown
Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein
Rules by Stacey Kade
Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
Openly Straight by Bill Ronigsberg
Find Me by Romily Bernard
Ghost Time by Courtney Eldrige
AngelFall by Susan Ee
Mind Games by Kiersten White
True Love's First Kiss by Heidi Garrett

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex

4 comments:

  1. Awesome video! I think it's really cool when bloggers do a vlog because it's always interesting to see what the person looks like behind the blog. Great job, I'd love to do a vlog one day but I'd have to build up the courage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took like 50 takes. You should!

      Delete
  2. I am LUSTING after your book haul. ANTIGODDESS? AVALON? 3:59?! Yep, am jealous.

    Thanks for trying FIND ME!! Nikki is all kinds of awesome. Her posts crack me up. I'm supposed to be writing and I find myself wandering over to read her Twitter feed.

    Hope you enjoy FM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, It took sooo much begging for those three books! Also, I finished FM and GIMMMME NEXT ONE! Also, Kari has only great things to say about you!

      Delete