The Lying Game Review. Spoilers!!!!!!!

Oh my god, this book!!

This is the first book I have read of Sara Shepard and I loved it. I devoured this book in an hour.

Emma is just a wonderful character and Sutton/ghost is just a very complex and deep character, though I find her point of view slightly creepy.

It is full of action and mystery and I loved it.

Though her friends and family suck for not realizing that Emma was impersonating Sutton.

What the Bloody hell is going on with these depressed teenage girls. They need to stick to shopping and not ruining other people's lives.

I really loved how Ethan was the only one who realized Emma was Sutton.

My bets are on Charlotte as the killer but I still have a ton of books left!

From the Mercer home,

Peace, Love, and Fangirl

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment